Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Day 15,16,17

Saturday - Mom & I went with one of her friends to American Quilting in Orem. Mom & I both read a blog by someone who works there - so it was fun. It's a pretty good quilt store. Saturday afternoon Andy & family came over. Sunday Rob, Katie, Lincoln & Sawyer came over. I made Pizza on a stick and we just hung out and talked. I now know what Lincoln & Sawyer both want for their birthdays in Sept. Monday was too hot for me so I ran errands (or non errands that became necessary) I spent some money at the Church Distribution center (recommend only section), Deseret Book/Mormon Handicraft/Lion House Pantry (lunch) and then I drove up Little Cottonwood Canyon for the first time. Then I finally finished the project I'm working on for my friend Julie in NorCal!!!!!! Next up - BYU Family History Conference.

No comments: