Saturday, July 18, 2009

Day 8 - Rexburg to West Jordan, UT

Finally I'm based in one place. My back is still killing me, but I'm hoping with stationary rest my back will relax and heal. The drive from Rexburg was pretty quick. My brothers Mike & Andy brought their family up to my parents' place for a family dinner. I felt pretty lame and stupid being stuck in a chair and not able to get up or take care of things for myself. I hate feeling like I'm the bossy older sister making them do things for me because I'm too lazy to do it for myself. I have no pictures today because I couldn't really move - maybe I'll take a picture of my generic Icy/Hot patches and add it tomorrow. I watched the NASCAR Camping World Truck race and now I'm watching Kyle Busch lead the Nationwide race. Hopefully it will end with him leading!

No comments: