Sunday, July 12, 2009

Road Trip - Day Two - Glacier National Park

Today I got up very early so I could get to Glacier National Park. My goal was to drive the Going to the Sun Road. This is a very famous road and includes a drive on basically a ledge up the side of some mountains to the Continental Divide. The drive was beautiful. My back is still giving me some problems so I didn't take any hikes, but I did stop and get some pictures. I also drove into Many Glaciers and then returned driving along the edge of the park. Babb, MT is now the farthest point north I have ever been! I had so many pictures, I made them into a video:


1 comment:

Shannon said...

You took some great pictures. I especially love the one of the lake (smile)....the lake with the row boats and the misty air that is.

Now are you on this road trip all alone? You are one brave woman if you are. That's a lot of driving.

Can't wait to see what else you will be up to on this trip.