Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hawaii Post #2 - Mel's pictures

Hawaii was not as great as I thought it should be. I had a good time, but it just didn't live up to what I'm assuming were unrealistic expectations. I know we went to Oahu, which everyone there told us wasn't the real Hawaii, but if this is where a majority of tourists visit - it should be cool. Everyone told me how amazing it would be on Oahu, and I was disappointed. I'm glad I've been to Hawaii, but I probably won't go back. The best part was Pearl Harbor, the really great Pineapple, and the Polynesian Culture Center (Amy is scared of the Maoris), and the great sunrise drive Amy took us on. Oh and driving around the island in a Sebring convertable. I also enjoyed siting on the sand while Amy went Snorkeling.

My pictures:




1 comment:

Shannon said...

The picture you took of the boat deck is amazing. I love the angle. Pearl harbor does make for an emotional day for sure.