Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Presents on Christmas Eve

Since Amy & I have to somehow get to SEATAC and pray that Delta has enough de-icing agent left to get our plane in the air to SLC at 7am on Christmas Day (thanks for working airport/plane/parking people) Santa Claus came to our house today after a treacherous flight through the snow (yes it has snowed pretty much every day for a week - can I say it enough) since we won't have enough time to open presents in the morning. In my stocking was a gift card to the Nascar.com store, Charleston chews, a gift card to joanns and some m&m's. Amy got XBox points, lip gloss, ritz mix, milk duds, etc. I opened gifts sent by my friends & their families.
From the Fullers I got two books! (i'm going to read them when it snows again!):















From the Millers Amy & I each got Nascar mugs! And the Miller kids felt that I needed a "lovey" and found one that had my name:

I forgot how great "loveys" are they are much better to cuddle with than a pillow! I took a nap with mine today! (yes-that's snow outside the window behind the lovey)
Thank you!!!!

No comments: