Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Holly Miller Photography

When I was returning to WA from UT, I stopped and spent a couple of days at my friend Holly's house in Idaho. She's an amazing photographer and wanted to take my picture while I was visiting. We took the kids (and their new dog) and went to the Boise Depot and I reluctanly posed for pictures. Holly did an excellent job despite the humidity (yes in Boise - it was gross), my relucance, and the stress the past two years have taken on me. This is my favorite photo.

You can go to Holly's website (look at the links), click on clients in the bottom-right and put in Mel as the passwork and see all the pictures for yourself. Thanks Holly!

3 comments:

Jannie said...

Holly is the best friend ever. Thank you, Holly for the kind words to Melody. Melody loves her friends and their children. Thank you for being such a kind friend to her as well.
Melody- that is my favorite picture of you, too. You are a beautiful woman!

Holly said...

She is beautiful, and I wanted her to have something tangible to prove it! You, too have been in our thoughts and prayers. Even at our mealtime prayers, the kids say, Please bless Melody's Mama." There is nothing quite so comforting as the faith of a child. Much love and well wishes for easier days ahead.

Andy said...

Mellow yellow you look great!!!