Wednesday, July 23, 2008

My NASCAR question on TV!!!!

I know some of you can't understand why I like NASCAR, but it is something I look forward to every week. One of the shows I watch is called This Week In NASCAR on the SPEED channel. They review the weekend's race, preview the next race and answer questions. I didn't watch the show when it was originally on this week because I was on my way back from Utah/Idaho. Last night I was opening mail and watching the DVR recording of this week's show and all of the sudden I looked up at the tv. And this is what I saw:


They were answering a question I had submitted a few weeks ago. Not only that, but Amy's favorite Crew Chief was the one that answered it. I ran upstairs and woke up Amy to tell her. It was so cool!!!!!!

3 comments:

Katie S said...

You're the most famous person I know right now. Very cool.

Mike & Michelle said...

Hey Mel Its Mike...How did you get a picture of your question?? Pretty cool...I remember when I got to answer a question live on TV and won that crazy guitar!! Thanks for keeping us updated with your blog. We miss you.

Mike

Mel said...

I got out my digital camera and replayed the segment of the show from the DVR until I got the shot.