Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Gainfully Employed

I am official gainfully employed today! Yep.... after weeks of leisure, I start my new job tomorrow. This job was totally tailor made for me. It brings together all of my loves, education, numbers and finance, and organization. I know most of you will laugh at that last one, but I do like to be organized. I am the new Program Director at the Pacific Coast Banking School. (www.pcbsmi.org)

Excited doesn't really even begin to describe how I feel about this new job. I am extremely blessed! Thank you for everyone who has been praying for me. I appreciate it more than you know.

Our offices are on the 20th floor of the Skyline Tower in downtown Bellevue. I have an office that overlooks the lake. Can't complain about that... :) I'm pretty excited about it. So basically what we do is offer a graduate level program/degree for Bankers throughout the world. Bank executives come in for two weeks of their summer for three years. In between sessions there are assignments and projects to complete and turn in. During the two weeks of residence, the students stay on the campus at U of W and we utilize their facilities for our classes and activities. It's a pretty involved job, but one I am really excited about!

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Jannie said...

I am so happy for you!!! What a relief!! That is a beautiful building and I'm sure you will love your job...and the view!
Let me know how it goes.
Love you!

Katie said...

Very exciting! Congratulations!! I'm jealous of the view from your office! Good luck!

Shannon said...

That sounds like a cool job. How fun to have a real office that isn't just a desk in the corner of a class room. Have fun!