Saturday, March 22, 2008

Nothing Exciting

I don't have anything exciting to write about, but it's been awhile since our last post. Amy had Spring Break this past week - so she's been loving it since she can get enough sleep. I on the other hand have been battling something - a cold, flu, sinus infection - I'm not sure what, but yesterday and a little bit today I've run a fever. I'm not sure how I made it through work Friday - all I could think about all day was getting grades done so I wouldn't have to go in on Saturday and trying to stay awake. I just wanted to sleep - I probably even could have slept through my loudest class. Oh well! All my applications have now been submitted to school districts in the Seattle area and hopefully I'll have a job before I move! Have a happy Easter!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Good luck with the job search! Keep us updated!