Tuesday, February 19, 2008

NASCAR


THE NASCAR SEASON HAS STARTED!!!!! I'm so happy! I think Amy overdosed on NASCAR because she was sick. The Speed Channel had over 100 hours from Speed Weeks during the past two weeks and it was always on in the house. (She even watched it when I was at school). This weekend we are going to the Truck and Nationwide Race on Saturday at California Speedway. We are going to rent a scanner, go to the Speed Channel stage, look for cool things to buy and watch cars go really, really fast! I don't know who Amy is going to cheer for but one of my guys is racing in both races. Go Kyle!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Abbie said...

I'm not sure what to say here, but when you come to Washington you need to find a new hobby!

Amy you're watching when Mel isn't home?!!! What is this world coming to?

Katie said...

That sounds like a fun trip you have planned. I don't follow Nascar, so I don't know who anyone is. I do like M&M's, though.

Katie said...

Congratulations! I notice that you are now less than 100 days away from your Seattle move!