Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Mircrosoft

Tonight I hate microsoft - It's not my brother-in-law's fault (unless it's his code that isn't working) - but for three days I've been trying to install Microsoft Money. It goes through the whole process and at the very end tells me I can't install it. I've gone through all the troubleshooting steps - all of them - and when I've given up my choice of support is to call (the wait was 60 minutes) or send an email (live chat was not available). So I went through the steps for email but I can't email without Microsoft charging me money because I can't get some number from my software (maybe because I can't install it!)I don't know how much money I have or if I could even pay for help because when I tried to install money the first time, it uninstalled my previous version!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Sorry. That sounds really annoying. I hope it all gets worked out soon. I'd be frustrated.

robert said...

The problem is of course is that you are using a software program. It is much easier to build your your spreadsheet to do your finances. That way you can customize your own reporting needs and can use your spreadhseet on any computer that has excel.