Friday, February 15, 2008

Amy is Sick

I'm sick. I'm super sick. I can't just get a head cold that lasts a few days and goes away, no, not me. If I'm going to do something, I'm going to go all the way! So I'm ALL THE WAY SICK! I woke up Tuesday with a sore throat (which I haven't had since I had my tonsils out) and head cold fog. I slept a ful 8 hours Tuesday night, and then woke up Wednesday feeling worse. Wednesday night I couldn't sleep. Thursday I woke up went to work, and by 9 am was coughing up flecks of blood. I told you, when I get sick, I get sick. I left work and drove straight to the doctors office. I was diagnose with NOTHING. Flu test was negative, chest X-ray was negative. Only clear stuff coming out my nose. So..... here I sit at home. Confined to my house for three days with three medicines and Melody to take care of me. She's good at it, thank goodness. I'm still not sleeping well. Coughing like crazy, and my head is still full of GUNK! I'm also counting down the hours until my next cough syrup with codine dosage.

When Melody got home from school today I said I was bored. She said I should post about how sick I am. So here's my post. Hope everyone is well!

1 comment:

Katie said...

We're sorry to hear you're sick! February seems to bring out all the yucky stuff. Get better soon!