Saturday, June 27, 2009

The week of blah

I've been out of school for 1 week and two days. I was very productive the first two days, but I had a hard time getting things done most of this week. I did get out of the house every day - which isn't a normal thing for me in the Summer, but while it's warm for here it's not 105 and my new car has great air conditioning and Sirius NASCAR radio. I drug Abbie out to a couple of quilt stores. I've also made myself sew everyday. If you read my previous post you know that I'm making a quilt for my friend Anne. I'm also making myself a smaller version - so I had to sew 70+ of each of the two blocks that make up the quilt. I've also worked on a project for Anne's Mom. I'm invading their home in a couple to weeks to see Anne & kids and her parents & Montana. Today I finally finished the blocks - now I just have to sew them together.
Anne's (and my) blocks:

For Anne's Mom (it's not finished, I still have to quilt and bind):

No comments: