Saturday, June 6, 2009

Announcements Announcements Announcements!

Announcement #1 - I'm an (honorary) aunt again! My friend Holly gave birth yesterday to #5 - Graham Glavinic Miller 8lbs 4 oz and 21 1/2 inches long!

Announcement #2 - My poor 1999 Neon was nearing the end of it's life - I did drive it for 10 years! SOOOO - I bought a new car last week May 28th - a 2009 Ford Fusion SEL.
My favorite feature - the air conditioning that gets my car cool and can still make it up the on ramp to the freeway!
Second favorite Feature - the driver's window actually comes down!
Third favorite feature - the sunroof that actually opens!
Fourth Favorite Feature - SYNC - I can tell my car who to call, at home,cell, or work, and I can tell it to play certain artists, songs, genre when my iPod is plugged in!
5th favorite - Sirius Radio with the NASCAR channel & my Kyle Bush #18 in the window!
6th favorite- American company that hasn't taken my tax money.

I love it. Thanks Amy for doing all the yucky part of buying a car and if you live in Washington buy a Ford at Ford of Kirkland. It looks really silver in these pictures - the color is Vapor Silver - so in bright sunlight it looks more of a gray with a metallic sheen and in the overcast like these pictures it looks a lot more silver than it really is.








7 comments:

Abbie said...

the Sync thing is really cool.

Peggy Glasmann said...

You two need to come down here for a vacation. I would love to have you. Just let me know when!!

Jannie said...

Gorgeous, Mel! Congratulations!! I have Sync, too, but haven't used it yet. Every once in awhile, if I push the wrong button, it talks to me!!! One of these days, I'll figure it out!!

Katie S said...

I love it!! Congrats on the new car!

Shannon said...

What a cute little car.

Alina said...

Mel, the car looks fabulous! Congratulations!

Holly said...

pretty snazzy!