Friday, October 17, 2008

I miss. . . . I find weird. .. . I like. . . .

I miss:

people who know how to merge on the freeway

driving faster than the speed limit

teaching history

I find weird:
that people slow down at the top of the hill - not the bottom

for all the rain that falls, freeways and roads are full of water

the clouds/storms come in from different directions depending on the jet stream


I like:
my student's interpretive dances of the physical geography of the Middle East

the rain

trees

4 comments:

Laurie Nguyen said...

It was so good to find your blog! I hope you are enjoying life in Seattle, despite all the rain.

Katie S said...

That would be wierd to see storms coming in from different places. I'm just so used to looking out my front window to see what is coming our way!

Andy said...

Mel you really like the Rain? Wow that is something I did not know about you.

Jannie said...

Melody has always loved the rain as do most of the kids! I would like to see your students' interpretative dancing! Put on a video for us!!