Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Because my sister in law did it!

So Katie was bored and posted the fourth picture in her fourth folder - so I decided I may not have time to wax poetically right now, but I can post a picture!

That's me in front of a tank at Fort Irwin, CA when I visited Holly & family in June 2007.

One more from my other picture folder:



This is lining up for Christmas morning 2000. Mom and Dad still lived in Oak City, Rob is the only one married, and Mike is holding Mom's teacup poodle Wookie.

7 comments:

Abbie said...

Nice hair-do Amy!

Holly said...

Wahoo Fort Irwin!

Oh and mel-- I purposely didn't pick a Kyle Busch poster for that party...see I had your back!

Jannie said...

You all look great - especially Katie! She is always ready for anything! You all look so happy!!!
Miss Wookie...

Katie S said...

I am, in fact, LOL. That's great. We should do this more often. Bring on the random, decade-old pictures!!

Katie S said...

Oh -cool helicopter picture, too!

Amy said...

I LOVE my hair in that picture! It's AWESOME!

Katie S said...

Mel, I am tagging you! Can't wait to see what you come up with. Check it out on my blog.