Tuesday, May 27, 2008

STATUS

We're down to our final days in California. I do have to say the weather has been accomodating the past week. It's been cloudy and overcast for the last week. It hasn't done anything but make us more excited about moving. Our house is packed and Abbie has the keys to our new apartment. Melody has had several districts call her for interviews in the next few weeks, and I'm just moving up on faith. I have to say I'm really, really excited. Our apartment is amazingly cute, we're cleaning all of the clutter out of our lives and are looking forward to new experiences.

Renton here we come.....

2 comments:

Abbie said...

Oh man, Oh man! I am so dang excited too!!!!!! And I'll vouch that your apartment is so cute (since I'm the only one who has been inside). And a few great things about it... You're just a few yards from the lake, you're in walking distance to Target and Lowes and you can drive surface streets to IKEA. But the best part... there are only 15 miles between your exit and mine!

Amy said...

I 100% agree that the best part is that I'm only 15 miles from Abbie! Oh how I have missed my little sis!

2 days!