Sunday, May 18, 2008

Our Final Days





We're counting down the last final days of California. I have to say that it couldn't come at a better time, right as the heat starts. It've been over 100 the last three days although it seems that it might cool off the next few days.

We've had mom here the past few days. It was really nice. She indulged us and watched NASCAR all weekend. I think she even enjoyed it. I did. She was able to be here for my piano recital on Friday night, and then Melody took her to see Crowded House in concrt on Saturday nght. It was a fun weekend.

Melody and I made a list of things to do before we left California. She wrote about how we went to Disneyland and to the Ronald Reagan library. The next weekend we went to Descanso Gardens in Pasadena. It was beautiful. The flowers were amazing. I had a blast and included a few pictures that I took while we were there. It was a lot of fun!!

These last two weeks we're going to be focusing on packing. Because we're moving so far and in a big trailer, we have to pack everything in a box. It's a little crazy, but we're getting it down slowly but surely. I still remember the day Dad took us over to move Aunt Jenny and when he realized she wasn't packed, he drove us back home. LOL - I promise we'll be packed!! Everything will be packed!

I miss all of you. I can't wait to hold my new nephew - Crew.

2 comments:

Katie said...

I love your pictures - very nice. Only 10 more days to go!!

Katie S said...

What's the status of the job search? Any leads?