Friday, August 6, 2010

The Famous Art Piece

Since we moved to our townhome, Amy & I  have been trying to decide how to deal with the expansive space over the fireplace.  We finally agreed on creating our own piece of art and I purchased six square canvases.  They sat on the ground for a few months until our Home Teacher gave us a hard time.  Amy hung them up with the plastic still on.  Then at Christmas we wrapped them with christmas paper.  After more teasing from our Home Teacher Amy unwrapped them.  They sat on the wall and finally last week I painted the canvases.  Here they are:


What do you think?

4 comments:

Jannie said...

I love it! Where did you get the idea to do that? Did you individually paint each flower? Lots of color to your neutral living room!

Shannon said...

I love it! So cute. I always think about painting something for my walls but don't have the guts to really do it. You did such a great job. so so so cute.

Alina said...

I LOVE it!!! Looks wonderful!

Katie S said...

Very cute!! Did you paint them all? It looks great!