Tuesday, December 22, 2009

What I've been up to

I keep trying to get Amy to post, but she's too busy hanging out with her new alliance on some facebook game.  I am really, really, really glad it's Winter Break.  I really need some time off.  I've spent the last few weeks working on Christmas gifts.  If you are the Millers - do not look below until after you've opened your Christmas Gifts:


This is for Anne

Bags for CD players for three of the Miller children

Jumper for a Miller

Also for a Miller - idea from another blog called Crap I've Made .  I found this blog while looking for instructions on appliquing on onesies.

I've also made Christmas frames, cookies, written a final, done a ton of laundry, read about 5 books, finished a quilt, and put together gifts for all the ladies at work.

1 comment:

Katie S said...

That little onesie almost makes me want to have another baby so he can wear it. Almost. :) If I had an ounce of your talent, I would be the happiest person on earth. Can't wait to see you guys!!