Thursday, August 20, 2009

My awesome nephews (and bro & sister-in-law)

Today I spent the morning profusely sweating in my new classroom (they haven't turned on the air in the classroom wings) and doing some organizing. I had to move 200 textbooks, adjust some really heavy shelves. It was really hot, heavy, and boring. I finally left about noon because it was just too darn hot up there! I stopped to get the mail and hiding in all the ads was a package from the Rob & Katie family! Inside were two beautifully crafted cards from my two nephews (even one with me as a lego!) and an AWESOME CD!!!!! I can't wait to take it with me the next time I go to sweat away in my classroom! At least one of the songs is a favorite of Lincoln and there are lots of Rock Band songs that Sawyer can sing! It is cool! Thanks for thinking of me!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love getting pakages in the mail!

Jannie said...

A wonderful aunt like you deserves to be appreciated by your adorable nephews - and my incredible grandsons! I want to see you as a lego!!

Katie S said...

I'm glad you liked it. It was fun to put together. We love getting (and giving) packages from Aunt Hu-Melody!