Thursday, January 22, 2009

I owe it all to LINCOLN


Last night when I should have been grading finals (like right now) I made it through all three Lego Indiana Jones "movies" and I owe it all to my Nephew Lincoln. I sat and watched him play Lego Indiana Jones on his Wii for several days during Christmastime. So thanks Lincoln! I'll have to buy him any other games I want to beat so he can do it first and I can watch for hours. Now I'm working on going back and getting all the treasures, mail, Star Wars figures, and buying guys/gals.


Lincoln you're the best!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Katie S said...

Way to go Mel! Who do you have?

--Lincoln

Katie S said...

At least all those hours of video games helped someone. :) It's actually quite a fun little game. Congrats!

Mel said...

I've bought a lot of characters! I can't keep track. I've almost bought all the characters from Raiders and have started on the Temple of Doom guys. I'm having trouble getting one of the treasures in one of the stories, but I'll get it!