Tuesday, September 2, 2008

I've been tagged by Katie

Katie - my sister in law tagged me so here it goes:

Joys:
1. cool weather to start school with (not 100+)
2. all the clouds in the sky
3. friends that send their husbands to the rescue (Thanks Holly)

Fears:
1. My flight landing at SLC International but not quite making it and crashing into the smelly Great Salt Lake

2. Heights with just a see through railing (even if it's solid glass) - solid wall -no big deal.

3. I hate mice

Current Obessions/ collections:

1. Watching all of the episodes of Emergency on Netflix
2. Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
3. Seeing how many books I can order from Paperback Swap

Surprising Facts:

1.It may not come as a surprise to some but I'm a NASCAR fan.
2. I'm scared of the water
3. I like Dad's llamas even if I don't like to touch them

I tag:
1. Amy
2. Holly
3. Anne

2 comments:

Katie S said...

I don't think I'd be too fond of heights, either. I never thought about a see through wall.

Holly said...

I'll get to this...