Monday, April 7, 2008

It's amazing what memory can do!!!!!

I'm not talking about brain memory - I'm talking about computer memory. Today I finally got my computer back from the Geek Squad. They couldn't fix my computer without a new hard drive - it was failing - so I had to go in and buy a new hard drive (I upgraded from 60 to 160 GB - they don't make them smaller) and I figured if they were going to open the thing up I might as well increase my memory. It has now more than trippled. For the first time in the past two years I can run more than two programs at the same time!!!! It's a miracle!

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hmmm. I bet that can be applicable to humans as well. I think if I had an increase in memory, I would be able to do a lot more at one time as well. I could walk into a room and remember what I was after without having to stop and think about it. :)

Katie said...

Off the subject--I didn't know Rob was going to post about his drum kit fund (nor did I know it exsisted) until just a few days ago. Sorry! He loves the Fifa, though!