Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Trip Tuesday

I'm trying to get out  of the house this summer- since I'm not doing any travelling- and see more of Washington.  Yesterday I decided to motor along a scenic drive over the Cascades.  I drove US 2 through Stevens Pass from Monroe to Leavenworth and then completed 2 more scenic drives in my Scenic Drives of Washington book - going from Leavenworth to Cle Elum and them from Cle Elum along I-90 back home through Snoqualmie Pass. Here are some pictures I took. 
Skyomish River

Tunnel through US 2

River along US 97

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jannie said...

Beautiful pictures, Mel! I hope the trip was enjoyable and relaxing. I love driving through mountains and rivers. Nature is very healing. Where are you off to next???