Friday, May 21, 2010

My Job Next Year

Today I was officially excessed from PCFC and assigned to a new position.  I am now an Issaquah High School Eagle.

They weren't always the Eagles - they used to be the Indians, but well it wasn't very PC.  I don't know what in the Social Studies I'll be teaching, but I ended up where I wanted.  My favorite part (aside from being in a brand new building) is that the school colors are Purple and gold.  Gold may not be the best color on me, but Purple is AWESOME!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Abbie said...

YEA!!!!! I'm glad you got the school you wanted. And Purple is your best color.

Amy said...

SOOOOO SOOOOO SOOOOOOOOO glad the drama is over and you got what you wanted.

Shannon said...

How nice to be in High School. Hope that you enjoy it as much as you hope too. And your right, purple is a great color on you.

Katie S said...

That's great!!! I hope it's a great change. Who can beat purple? The best color EVER?